Friday, April 22, 2005

Palmsweat

It's the height of summer, the heat and humidity climbing way up there that I can feel it in my palms. For those who does not know it yet, I am gifted/cursed with palms that serve as barometer. The moisture content in the air I can tell by the sweat in my palms, or the lack thereof. I have had this "irregularity" since I can remember and aside from smudged drawings and my hesitation to shake hands and give high-fives, I really don't have any complains with having sweaty palms.

Friends have prescribed few "cures" for my condition. Ihian daw pag umaga is the most common suggestion. Though I really do not care about pee-ing in my hands, I can't seem to break the habit of shooting my piss down the urinal/bowl instead of catching it with my hands. Ugh! Having someone pee on my hand every morning is definitely out of the question. Double Ugh!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?