Sunday, January 16, 2005

HawkEye, Voyeurism and Football

If I were a superhero/cool mutant with superpowers, I guess my abilities would be something that have something to do with vision and sight. Hmm, come to think of it okay di minsan me X-ray vision, hehe. My mother always scolded me for straining my eyes over reading and computer games, sabi nya - wala ka pa sa college magsasalamin ka na. Well, I am 3 years out of college and a long time from my computer-gaming days, and I still have my 20/20 vision. I also have this knack for picking out small details, practically nothing (well, almost) escapes my sight. This ability comes in handy, lahat ng magaganda (na details, wink wink!) kita ko agad. One downside though is that lahat ng matitigan ko either feeling nila na-harass na sila, hahaha! Kala siguro me X-ray vision nga ako.

I just love watching people, voyeur ba.
I was watching a pretty girl while she was reading. Nagbabasa ng book sa MRT, sa restaurant, kahit ata sa bar magbabasa pa din yun. What I find nice though is that she may be catching up on reading(di kasi mahilig magbasa ng book dati, peace tayo!). After a while she would look up and say, nakakaiyak naman to! Hehe, I know the feeling. I cried my eyes out reading The 5 People You Meet in Heaven and The Little Prince. In case you were wondering what she is reading, it's P.S. I Love You (still have to ask who the author is, baka paluin ako sa ulo pag inistorbo ko sa pagbabasa)

I watched the Packers-Vikings games last weekend, talo yung paking Packers. I though that they woud at least be inspired to advance deeper into the playoffs but they got beaten by a good Vikings team, on their home field.
If I am starting to sound like a Sports Commentator, don't be alarmed. It's the NFL Playoffs until the SuperBowl on February 6, so magpapaka-sports geek muna ako.
Minnesota Vikings vs. Philly Eagles, Monday morning at 2. Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots (defending champs), Monday morning at 5:30. Hmm, almost 7 hours of football, not bad for a rest day from the office.
Nyam! Can't wait!



Comments:
The author of PS I Love You is Cecelia Ahern. She's the 22 yr old daughter of Ireland's Prime Minister. :)

Nice book, but I think is leaned for girls. But if boys would like to know how a girl feels, this would definitely give you more than a glimpse.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?