Monday, December 13, 2004

The Monster in my Room

I come home early, I switch on the lights to my room, change to more comfy clothes and lay back to relax after a day's work/play. This is when the monster inside my room comes, in no time it would devour me and regurgitate me 3 to 4 hours later. The monster of course, is my oh-so-comfy, float-on-a-cloud bed.

Naging expression ko na dati yung - sorry, kinain ako ng monster bed whenever someone would ask why I was not able to wake up earlier. Monster beds usually lure you after a hearty meal, after working out, their hunger seems to be insatiable. Other times, they would fail to regurgitate you, even after your alarm clock has woken up the entire household.

Monster beds though, are gentle creatures so one would feel relaxed when you spend sometime in their bellies. There certainly is a 95% plus survival rate when you encounter a monster bed attack. Survivors may suffer minor injuries like small cuts, minor stiffness and numbness of some body parts. Monsters like my monster beds are everywhere and they pounce when you least expect is (though the experience is not so bad, except when you're in the workplace - yari ka sa boss mo).

Feeling drowsy and too lazy to work? Chances are, there are "monsters" nearby wating to eat you alive, hehehe!

Lately, me nakita nako monster sofa, monster office chair, monster office desk, monster bus seat and so on...

Comments:
sounds familiar... pinsan siguro ng monster ko ang monster mo.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?