Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Rigos

Bathing has always been a ritual to me. My bathing routine may vary depending on the available time but usually...
...I yawn and stretch upon entering the bathroom, strip, relieve myself and test how cold the water is by dousing some on my feet. My waking time is a lot earlier than most people and dousing my feet usually eases the initial shock of taking a bath, especially pag malapit na mag-christmas. I then proceed to brush my teeth, another way para magising...lalo na pag facial wash nalagay mo sa toothbrush mo!
I start by dousing myself with 5 tabo of water. Pag me shower, mga 2 minutes na babad...
(If I am in a hurry, I go straight to applying shampoo before soaping. During my rest days, I take time to sit around the bathroom and soak myself a bit. This feels good after a workout or after a game, especially a warm bath.)
I wish someone would massage my shoulders while I soak in my warm bath and...oops sorry, got carried away.
I would then soap my chest, then my arms down to my feet. I always make it a point to semi-banlaw (konti tubig, konti sabon, todo kuskos). Come to think of it, I think my bathing pattern goes like - shampoo, rinse; soap all over, rinse; facial wash, rinse...
I finish off my bathing by one whole body rinse, gargling 3 times, 3 tabo of water, rinse my (toot!, and no it's not what you think it is) and another 3 tabo before towelling myself dry.

I have been following this bathing ritual since I can remember, but I guess I would not mind if someone changes my daily routine for me (wahahaha!).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?