Monday, October 18, 2004

A Brand New Day

Ever had a 5 minute shower in the morning before coming in to the office? I just did, having woke up at 30 minutes before my reporting time to my office. It was another rough night (my girlfriend just broke up with me for not giving her some jewelry, dammit!) and I slept at around 4:00 in the morning. I was thinking of filing a leave since I was feeling a little woozy even after a cold shower but I decided that coming to the office may be the best thing that I can do during this difficult time. Anyway, I was feeling like shit, literally and figuratively.

The quick shower was so much like what my ex treated our relationship - cold, fast and you have to get out of it without a feeling of satisfaction. That kind of shower makes you feel as if a few minutes more would have done it for you, but that much time you don't have.

I came in on time, having to blow my allowance for the next day on a cab just to make sure that I won't be late. It's nice to start the week, not being late though the shower time still haunts me even at this time. Oh well, I guess I can say the same about my recently failed relationship.

Funny how this entry sounds so light-years away (just reminiscing, folks). :D

Comments:
hmm..fast forward rewind b? hehe musta?
 
relationships suck. sex rules...joke joke.
sensya na, di me maka-relate dyan. just live life...at magpa-inom ka naman.

Abet
 
maybe you were the one who missed out on the reason you and ur ex broke up...
remember, there aren't 2 sides two sides to every story... there are neverending perspectives to look into each one. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?